Behind the Scenes...The key to a successful photo shoot is to have fun. It starts with everybody being confident and comfortable. That happens, even with young beginner models, when everybody knows what is planned, when experts are involved to prepare the model's make-up and hair, and when the work is done in a calm and steady manner.
With more than 25 years in business I've developed the proper balance of professional attitude and technique balanced with a fun and relaxed working environment. That attitude extends to the entire crew -- many of which have been working with me for years. Each year we have two snowboarding trips with the models, a reunion party in Las Vegas with models from early years and a bunch of fun dinner parties and other events.
These links will show pages of photos from some of our recent projects.
- March 2010 Party in Florida here.
- April 2011 Photo Shoot in the Virgin Islands here.
- July 2011 Photo Shoot in Hawaii here.
- October 2011 Las Vegas Reunion Party here.
- March 2012 Photo Shoot and Party in Florida here.
- June 2012 Photo Shoot in Florida here.
- June 2012 Photo Shoot in the Virgin Islands here.
- August 2012 Photo Shoot in Hawaii here.
You can apply for the modeling jobs and join the fun here.